For those attending the PSA Annual Conference in Sheffield this week, there are a number of panels and other sessions on women, gender and politics that you may be interested in attending.
We also hope that you can make it to our Specialist Group Business Meeting at the Conference, which will take place Monday 30 March, 13.00-14.00 in Committee Rm 2 (Town Hall).
List of Panels/Sessions (please get in touch if you would like to add something to this lineup):
- Panel Session 1 (Mon, 9.30) – Gender, Institutions and Governance
- Panel Session 2 (Mon, 11.30) – Gendering the Independence Debate
- Panel Session 3 (Mon, 16.00) – Gender, the Independence Debate & Beyond: Theoretical & Comparative Perspectives
- ‘What is it like to be young woman in academia?’, Talk by Fran Amery at Postgraduate Network Drinks Reception, Mon 17.45-19.00 (Memorial Hall, City Hall)
- ‘Young Women and Politics: Measures to encourage, facilitate and inspire more young women to participate in politics’ (Tues, 12.30-13.30)
- Panel Session 5 (Tues, 13.30) – Paper by Dee Goddard on the representation of women in political executives across post-communist Central and Eastern Europe
- Panel Session 6 (Tues 15.30) – BJPIR General Election Roundtable
See you in Sheffield!