At Rowman & Littlefield International we are keen to commission new research-led projects in the following areas of Politics and International Relations:
- Feminist Politics and IR
- Identity and global politics (including gender, sexuality, religion, citizenship and nationalism)
- Radical politics, resistance and social movements
- Postcolonial and non-Western approaches in Politics and IR
- Critical International Political Economy
- Human rights, global justice and global ethics
We welcome new book proposals, so if you have an idea for a project that you’d like to discuss, please do get in touch.
We are a new global, independent, academic publisher based in London and established in collaboration with the Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group in the US.
We publish peer-reviewed monographs, edited collections and supplementary titles, for a scholarly and advanced student audience, across Politics & International Relations, Philosophy, Cultural Studies and Economics.
Our publishing is:
- International and interdisciplinary in scope
- Simultaneously published in paperback, hardback and digital formats
- Peer-reviewed, rigorous and editorially collaborative
- Widely marketed through established international sales networks
- Editorially responsive, efficient and decisive